As the official professional organization of Filipino-American Nurses in the United States of America (USA), PNAA will uphold the positive image and welfare of its constituent members; promote professional excellence and contribute to significant outcomes to healthcare and society.
The Goals of the Association shall include, but not be limited to:
- Unify Filipino-American Nurses in the USA and its territories.
- Develop, implement and evaluate programs in nursing leadership, practice, education and research relevant to professional growth of its members and healthcare needs of the community.
- Facilitate professional and cultural adjustment of Filipino-American Nurses in the USA through collaboration with agencies and organizations in the USA and the Philippines.
- Participate actively in professional and cultural activities with professional organizations and agencies in the community and globally.
- Review and act on legislation and public policies which directly and indirectly affect healthcare and nursing practices.